Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Re: Good news for your partnership

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

I hope this my message direct to you once again finds you well.

I have not heard anything back from you on my previous email,
I would request you to kindly have a look at this my brief message
below and let me know your precious thoughts on the same.

In my long years of work with top financial management companies
In Europe, I presently have a Client {non European} who has funds
to invest in your country either on equity or loan basis. The money
she wants to invest is US$89,500,000.00, family inheritance.

She will also like to relocate to your country when the investment has
been put in place. Respond to me immediately so that we can talk about
it since your country is the investor's choice country for investment.

Send me your WhatsApp number or Mobile and your contact address so
as to enable the preparation of a memorandum of understanding that will
guide the investment.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours sincerely,

Barrister Mark Anderson | mark@markandersonchambers.com
_______________________________________________________________________
NOTE: If you receive this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented
by your Internet Service Provider, we (Mark Anderson Chambers) urge you to treat it genuinely.

No comments: