Hobark International Limited, a parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry currently seeks the services of a Nurse for the Positions of Occupational Hazard Nurse. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Hazard Nurse
Req I D: Req-1068
- Check and secure that each crew has passed their medical examination before taking aboard.
- Respond to accidents and or ill crew member.
- Responsible for supervising all company Occupational Health Nurses (OHN) and ensuring that company clinics and operated in accordance with best practice.
- Assuring enough supply of medicines and other medical equipment on rig and all other operated clinics.
- Keeping medical records of each crew.
- Periodic review of HMO policy and advising management on all medically related issues.
- Plan and execute in-house training and development projects relating to health, medical awareness sessions, sanitation and first aid.
- Providing input on Site Specific Emergency Response Planning.
- Assist HSE Manager or Safety Officer in their duties as required.
- Other tasks as required by HSE or Management.
Education and Training Requirements
- Must be a graduate of a medical school and must hold a license to practice as a nurse.
- Must have first-aid or emergency response training (EMT, AHLS, ACLS, First Responder, etc.)
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as a nurse.
- HSE, BSc, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: